Fatal Shooting in Miami
Miami police are investigating a shooting on June 26 that killed two people, including a man recently acquitted of murder under Florida's stand-your-ground law.
A bullet aimed for someone else instantly killed Greyston Garcia as well as a 16 year old boy who lived nearby.
Garcia was acquitted in March under the stand-your-ground law for killing Pedro Roteta after Roteta broke into Garcia's truck.
Police have not yet made any arrests in the shooting.
- Argument Over Texting Leads To Fatal Shooting Inside Movie Theater
- Fatal Police Shooting
- Miami Shootings
- Deputy Involved in Fatal Shooting
- Man Guilty in Fatal Marion County Home Invasion Shooting
- Two Killed in Miami Dade Garage Collaspe
- Vandals Trash More Than 40 Cars in Miami
- Prehistoric village found in downtown Miami
- First Lady Visits Miami To Promote Fitness
- Miami Woman Charged In Connection To Toddler Daycare Drowning Death