Man Loses Hand to Alligator
A Florida airboat captain had his hand bitten off by an alligator on Tuesday.
Authorities say he was leading an Everglades tour when the attack happened.
He managed to drive himself back to the dock to get help.
The alligator was caught by wildlife officials, who retrieved the hand and brought it to the hospital.
Doctors are working hard to re-attach the hand.
The captain is expected to make a full recovery.
- Man Brings Alligator to Pool Parties for Entertainment
- Everglades Fire
- Largest Python Ever Found in Everglades
- Alligator attacks man
- Troublesome Alligator Removed From Neighborhood
- Teen Attacked By An Alligator
- Woman Loses Arm After Alligator Attack
- Alligator Bite
- Ohio Family Found After Night in Everglades
- Naked Homeless Man Chews Off Another Man's Face