Police Probe George Zimmerman on Inconsistencies In His Story
SANFORD, Fl.- Newly released tapes show Florida investigators poking holes in George Zimmerman's account.
In an interrogation tape taken just three days after the shooting, the lead homicide investigator pressed Zimmerman about what he remembers from the minutes before he shot and killed 17 year old Trayvon Martin.
Although Zimmerman passed a deception test one day later, police in this tape probed him about inconsistencies in his story.
Just last week, Zimmerman's attorneys released video showing their client at the scene of the crime explaining to police that he feared for his life after Martin saw his gun.
Zimmerman remains in jail after his bail was revoked for lying to the judge.
He has a bond hearing on Friday the 29th.
- Tape of George Zimmerman May Help His Defense
- Zimmerman Trial: Judge Ruling on Other Zimmerman Phone Calls
- Zimmerman Trial: Day Five
- Zimmerman Trial: Day Six
- Zimmerman Trial: Hearing Over Audio Experts Still Undecided
- Zimmerman Trial: Day Seven
- Zimmerman Trial: Judge Rules on Audio Experts
- Zimmerman Trial Day 11: Opening Statements
- Zimmerman Trial: Day 12, Crime-Scene Evidence
- Zimmerman Trial: Family Members Testify As Defense Opens Case