Tape of George Zimmerman May Help His Defense
SANFORD, Fl- Several new audio and video interviews have been released where George Zimmerman tells investigators his version of the events that led to the shooting death of Trayvon Martin in February.
Zimmerman's attorneys released the new material, hoping his relatively consistent statements will portray him as the victim the night of the shooting in a life or death struggle with the unarmed Trayvon Martin.
In one video taken the day after Martin was killed, Zimmerman walks with police through the crime scene and describes what happened.
Zimmerman has been charged with second degree murder.
The Martin family says the audio, video and written statements make it clear why Zimmerman was charged.
- Zimmerman Trial: Not Guilty (Video)
- Zimmerman Trial: Family Members Testify As Defense Opens Case
- Zimmerman Trial: First Full Day For The Defense
- Zimmerman Trial: Forensic Pathologist Testifies For The Defense
- Zimmerman Trial: Self-Defense
- Zimmerman Trial: Self-Defense & Stand Your Ground Law
- Police Probe George Zimmerman on Inconsistencies In His Story
- Zimmerman Trial: Judge Ruling on Other Zimmerman Phone Calls
- Zimmerman Trial: Day Five
- Zimmerman Trial: Day Six