Toxicology Report for Miami Face-Chewer
Only marijuana was found in his system.
That's what a South Florida medical examiner is saying about the man shot and killed while chewing another man's face.
Toxicology results didn't find any other street drugs, alcohol, or pescription drugs in thirty-one year old Rudy Eugene's body.
Surveillance video captured sixty-five year old Ronald Poppo being attacked by Eugene on May 26th.
A police officer shot and killed Eugene, who bit into Poppo's face alongside a busy highway.
Police have not released a motive for the attack on Poppo, who had been homeless for decades.
He has undergone several surgeries and remains hospitalized.
- Police Look for Witnesses of Face-chewing Attack
- Update Expected for Victim in Face-chewing Attack
- Bath Salts Becoming a Bigger Issue
- Turn Over the "Bath Salts"
- Man Jailed For Scalding Baby Bath
- Libya Shooting Report Finished
- Men Hooked for Spear fishing in Salt Springs
- Salt Springs Worker Rescues Rare Bird
- Orlando and Miami Among Most Romantic Cities
- Diverted Plane Lands in Miami to Check Pressure