2 Fla. Men Arrested After Hauling Away ATM
SEFFNER, Fla. (AP) - Hillsborough County Sheriff's deputies arrested two men they say used a front-end loader to driver through an ATM at a Bank of America location and steal the machine with cash and deposits inside.
Authorities say the men loaded the ATM onto a dump truck early Sunday and took it to a site near Tampa. They abandoned the dump truck and went back to try to break open the ATM.
Late in the afternoon deputies got a tip about the stolen ATM. When they arrived at the scene, the men were still trying to break in.
Deputies arrested 37-year-old Robert L. Suggs and 27-year-old David E. Hall on numerous charges.
Authorities say the men caused $1,000 in damage to the machine.
- Fla. Toddler Injured After Falling from ATV
- Gay Fla. Teen Back in Jail After Plea Deal Pulled
- Fla. Man Accused of Abuse After Young Son Found Dead
- Fla. Man Charged After Toddler Son Shot Dead
- Toddler Left in Vehicle Dies; S. Fla. Mom Arrested
- Fla. Court Rules Against Police Over Pot Arrests
- Fla. murder suspect arrested in Charlotte
- Suwannee Man Arrested After Allegedly Killing Two Men
- City Will Haul Away Debris For Free, To A Point
- Fla. Woman Arrested in Death of Fiance in Tennessee