Baby Born on Florida Highway
A baby girl apparently couldn't wait until her parents made it to the hospital to come out and see the world.
The couple delivered their baby, by themselves, on the side of I-95 in South Florida, early Tuesday morning.
Luckily the little girl's father is a trained firefighter.
The mother and baby girl, named Margarita, are doing just fine and should leave the hospital in a few days.
- Baby Aardvark Born in Illinois Zoo
- The Florida Highway Patrol Increases Patrols For "Staying Alive On I-75" Initiative
- Gov. Scott Announces I-95 Widening
- 14-Pound Baby Born to Keystone Heights Couple At UF Health Shands
- Scientists Say Baby Born With HIV Apparently Cured
- Manhunt Over For Car Thief
- Woman Sells Her Baby for a Truck
- Father Abandons Baby at Strip Club
- Florida Highway Patrol Up For Reaccreditation
- Baby born at Gas Station