Brawl Breaks Out Outside of Courtroom
They came to testify, but after Monday's hearing was cancelled they ended up throwing punches.
Witnesses were in court for a "Stand Your Ground" case that involves a killing outside of a St. Cloud night club last year.
Officers who were at the Osceola County courthouse stepped in and several people were arrested.
One officer was hit in the back of the head during the fight and one man left on a stretcher.
- George Zimmerman "Stand Your Ground" Hearing
- Changes Proposed for Stand Your Ground Law
- Governor Scott's Response to Stand Your Ground Law
- Trayvon's Mom: Clarify Stand Your Ground Laws
- 'Stand Your Ground' Law at Center of Florida Shooting
- Florida's Law 'Stand Your Ground' is Here to Stay
- Zimmerman Trial: Self-Defense & Stand Your Ground Law
- Teen Avoids Homicide Charges After Invoking "Stand Your Ground" Law
- Stand Your Ground or Ground Invaded?
- Courtroom Chaos Caught on Tape