Cattle Rustler Arrested
Published July 12th, 2012
The man investigators say is responsible for stealing cattle at the Suwannee River Fair has been found at a small town in Mexico.
In March of this year, Levy County deputies were looking for Ronald Shepard.
He is accused of stealing several cattle in the county and linked to several other thefts across the nation.
He would promise owners that he was going to buy a lot of cattle, take them to market, and sell them to other buyers.
Once he had the money he would leave the state.
The thefts total between six and ten million dollars.
- High Beef Cattle Prices Means High Profits
- Cold and Drought Affecting Cattle
- Cattle Car Crash
- "Boots and Bling" Alachua Cattle Baron's Ball 2013
- Gainesville Fossil Trader is Arrested and Charged
- Report: Bieber had Pot, Xanax in System at Arrest
- Trayvon Martin Parents Relieved Over Arrest
- 2 More FAMU Hazing Death Defendants Arrested
- Wanted Tennessee Fugitive Arrested Across the Street from Alachua County Sheriff's Office
- Credit Card Thief Arrested