Man Accused of Shooting 3 in Miami Arrested
PORT ST. LUCIE, Fla. (AP) - A Miami man accused of shooting at least three people in an apparent domestic dispute has been captured about 100 miles away in Port St. Lucie.
The Miami Herald reports Erin Cash was arrested Monday. He faces multiple charges including attempted murder, kidnapping and robbery.
Miami-Dade police say Cash got into an argument with his girlfriend Sunday morning. He threatened to kill the woman and their 2-year-old child. Police say the girlfriend jumped out of his vehicle and he drove off with the toddler.
According to police, he dropped the child off at his mother's house and then drove around looking for his girlfriend's brother. He started firing shots once he found him. Another brother and a bystander were also shot.
There were no further details about his arrest.
- Fatal Shooting in Miami
- Miami Shootings
- Man Accused of Shooting at Deputy May Face More Charges
- Ocala Man Accused of Fatally Shooting His Wife
- Man Accused Of Shooting Turns Himself In
- Two Men Arrested by Miami-Dade Police for Running Illegal Slaughterhouse
- Gainesville Man Accused Of Child Abuse, Arrested
- Miami Man Finds 100 Pound Burmese Python in His Shed
- Ocala Man Arrested After Shooting at Deputies
- Man Arrested in Reddick Shooting