Marine Doing a Million Pushups for a Good Cause
A Miami marine is "getting pumped" for a good cause.
U.S. Marine Corps Sergeant Enrique Trevino is doing a million pushups before the end of the year in order to raise awareness and money for the Wounded Warrior Project.
He says he does over 2,700 pushups daily.
He is already halfway to his goal and is determined to reach it.
Trevino says that he has raised almost $10,000 so far.
- Titans Player Found With Gun Shot Wound to Head
- Marine Arrives Home from Mexican Jail
- Margarita-ville Bash For Wounded Warriors
- ‘Toys for Tiny Heroes’ Celebrates Children of Wounded Warriors
- Fire at Brewery Causes One Million in Damages
- Florida Teen Graffiti Artist's Death Caused By Taser: Family Wants Justice
- Tornado Causes Damage
- TS Andrea Causes Boats to Flip
- $485 million Powerball jackpot is 5th largest in US history
- UF gets $10 million zika grant