MIAMI (AP) - Miami police say they are searching for a man who shot at least three people in an apparent domestic dispute.
Detective William Moreno said Sunday that 23-year-old Erin Cash was driving with his girlfriend and their 3-year-old son when she jumped out of the car. He continued on with the boy to visit relatives. The woman was not identified, but Moreno described the incident as a domestic violence situation.
Cash dropped off the boy at his mother's house before driving to a home where the woman's two brothers were. Police say Cash shot at them both and injured a bystander. Their injuries are not life-threatening.
Police say Cash has "assured" them that he won't surrender to authorities.
- Fatal Shooting in Miami
- Man Accused of Shooting 3 in Miami Arrested
- Two Killed in Miami Dade Garage Collaspe
- Vandals Trash More Than 40 Cars in Miami
- Prehistoric village found in downtown Miami
- First Lady Visits Miami To Promote Fitness
- Miami Woman Charged In Connection To Toddler Daycare Drowning Death
- Miami Beach Teen Dies Shortly After Being Tasered by Police
- 12-Year-Old Miami Gardens Girl Killed by Stray Bullet
- Miami Man Finds 100 Pound Burmese Python in His Shed