Smoke in Cockpit
WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. (AP) - Authorities say a flight from Puerto Rico to Atlanta has made an emergency landing in South Florida after smoke was discovered in the cockpit.
Palm Beach International Airport operations supervisor Leonard Serratore tells The Palm Beach Post that Delta Flight 418 landed safely Sunday morning with 190 people on board.
Authorities say the smoke dissipated. It wasn't immediately clear what caused it.
Arrangements were being made to get the passengers to Atlanta.
- Cockpit Voice Recorder Shows Asiana Pilot Tried to Abort Landing
- Smoke Covers Parts of Ocala National Forest
- 50th Annual Fine Arts Festival in Cedar Key This Weekend
- 62nd Florida Folk Festival This Weekend
- Obama to Visit Florida Over the Weekend
- UF Beefs up Security Football Gameday Weekend
- Tow to Go Program Up and Running for Holiday Weekend
- Advisory of Strong Rip Currents This Weekend
- Gainesville Residents Cleaning Up After Severe Weekend Weather
- Chiefland Watermelon Festival This Weekend