State Fees Waived for Veterans
Beginning this week the Department of Business and Profession Regulation is removing business and application fees for veterans honorably discharged in the past two years.
The waivers could save veterans hundreds to thousands of dollars depending on what type of business license they are seeking.
- City Waives Fees for Charter School
- Workforce Connections Holds Event to Benefit Homeless Veterans
- Veteran North Central Florida Town Commissioner Suspended
- Keystone Veteran Dies in Skydiving Accident
- George Zimmerman "Stand Your Ground" Hearing
- Residential Fee Collection
- Gov. Scott Proposes a Cut in Annual Corporate Filling Fees
- Senate Votes to Roll Back Motor Vehicle Fees
- Wallace Waives Extradition to Join Hernandez in MA for Murder Case
- New Baseball Spring Training Initiative