Teacher in Trouble for Facebook Comments
A Southwest Florida elementary school teacher is in hot water this morning, accused of comparing a student to an animal in a Facebook post.
School officials say the second grade music teacher at a Bradenton school compared one young boy to an Orangutan.
The mother of the child wants the educator fired for her comments.
The school district has no written policy in place when it comes to teaches and their use of social media.
They are hoping to implement a policy before the new school year starts.
- Tampa teacher in trouble with the law
- Teacher in Trouble
- Teacher In Trouble
- Marlins Manager Suspended for Castro Comment
- Pelosi Backs Up Reid's Comments on Romney Taxes
- Zimmerman Trial Day 4: Colorful Comments in Court
- Two Felons Arrested Thanks to Facebook Picture
- Mom Arrested for Assaulting Teen Over Facebook
- New Evidence In Facebook Killing
- NOON UPDATE: Another Carnival Cruise Ship in Trouble