Car Crashes into Nursing Home
One person was killed and four others were injured after a car crashed into a nursing home in Miami Beach.
According to police, the driver was speeding when he hit a curb, went through a fence, and traveled over an incline, which launched the car in the air sending it crashing through the nursing home.
The driver died on impact.
- Nursing Home Fraud
- Car Crashes into Restaurant
- Car Crashes into Day Care in Orlando
- 21 Injured In Church Car Crash
- Two car crash sends water shooting into the air
- Handicapped Children Housed in Nursing Homes
- Possible Medical Emergency May Be Responsible For A One Car Crash In Ocala
- South Florida High Speed Car Chase
- Nurse on Trial for Capital Murder
- Car Crashes into Ocala Home