Casey Anthony no Longer on Probation
Casey Anthony is officially a free woman.
Cheney Mason, her attorney, says she will continue to stay with a friend in Florida.
She can, however leave the state if she chooses and no longer has to report to a probation officer.
She was on probation for check fraud charges.
Last year, Anthony was acquitted on charges of murdering her daughter Caylee.
- Casey Anthony Asks For Delay In Trial
- Caylee Anthony Bill Moving in Florida House
- Texas Search Firm Seeks $100K From Casey Anthony
- Casey Anthony Bankruptcy Hearing Postponed
- Anthony Civil Case to Go to Trial Early Next Year
- Senate Bill Aims At Longer Sentencing For Sexual Predators
- Bradford County Ex-Coach Gets Jail Time In Vegas Casino Death
- Casey Anthony Bankruptcy
- Unemployed Floridians No Longer Receiving Unemployment Checks
- Adopt-A-Pet 11/3/16