FEMA Disaster Shelter Closing
August 18th is the last day of operation for the FEMA Disaster Recovery Center in Suwannee County.
Anybody who stil needs FEMA assistance after the shelter closes will need to contact FEMA directly.
Flood survivors have until September 4th to register online or by phone.
- Disaster Asistance Center Closing Despite Oncoming Storm
- Shelter Officials Close Doors to Save Money
- As Fay Passes Alachua County Demobilizes and Shelters Close
- Dignity Village Growing, While Shelter Restrooms Close After 7
- Storm Victims Urged to Call FEMA
- Flooded Panhandle Communities To Receive FEMA Aid
- Unemployment Disaster Assistance Deadlines Start Next Month
- Gov. Scott Requests Disaster Declaration for Panhandle
- Fla. Disaster Expert to Help with Hawaii Storms
- Closing Arguments Begin for Rutgers Student