FEMA Disaster Shelter Closing
August 18th is the last day of operation for the FEMA Disaster Recovery Center in Suwannee County.
Anybody who stil needs FEMA assistance after the shelter closes will need to contact FEMA directly.
Flood survivors have until September 4th to register online or by phone.
- Disaster Asistance Center Closing Despite Oncoming Storm
- As Fay Passes Alachua County Demobilizes and Shelters Close
- Debby Victims Eligible for Rental Assistance
- Storm Victims Urged to Call FEMA
- Flood Insurance Rates Set To Increase For Subsidized Premiums
- Unemployment Disaster Assistance Deadlines Start Next Month
- Closing Arguments Begin for Rutgers Student
- Wagner Homicide Case Closed
- Split Liver Transplants Helping To Close The Organ Donor Gap
- Gov. Scott Requests Disaster Declaration for Panhandle