Miami Officer Shot
Published August 1st, 2012
Happening around the state today, a Miami-Dade police officer is recovering from being shot several times during a drug sting Tuesday night.
Officers went to a home to bust a suspected Marijuana grow house.
When detectives asked for consent to search the home, they say a car pulled up and a man got out and started shooting.
Officers returned fire and killed the gunman.
The injured officer was shot in the stomach bus is in stable condition and is expected to survive.
A second suspect was wounded and is in police custody.
A third person is still missing.
- Tarpon Springs Officer Shot and Killed
- Columbia County Inmates Shot by Gunman
- Man Fires Shots Inside Office Building In Largo
- Miami's Wynwood cleared of Zika; focus shifts to Miami Beach
- Ocala Man Shot Twice by Sheriff's Deputy in Stable Condition
- Archer Man Shot Woman After She Kicked Down His Front Door
- ACSO Lieutenant Under Investigation After He Accidentally Shot His Gun at the Courthouse
- Teen Shot and Killed in Palatka
- Two Women In Clay County Are Shot At In Their Car, One Dies
- Police Say Shooting Victim Fired Shots Into Crowd