Shooting at Shopping Center
Police in South Florida have released video of a shooting at an upscale shopping center that occured in March of 2011.
Two men walk through the parking lot, and after a confrontation and a short foot chase, the gunman, who's wearing a dark shirt, pulls out a gun and opens fire.
In the 17 months since the crime, the suspect would later die in a car crash, and his gun would be recovered from an unrelated crime.
- Ocala Shooting Leaves One Dead
- Argument Over Texting Leads To Fatal Shooting Inside Movie Theater
- A Teen Shoots A Volusia County Sheriff's Deputy
- Deputy Shooting In Citrus County
- Police: Gunman killed after shooting at FSU
- School Reopens After Shooting In Parking Lot
- Police Officer-Shooting
- Fatal Police Shooting
- Theater Shooting Suspect Back In Court
- Man Dressed as Rambo Arrested After Bar Shooting