Craig Carter defeats Susan Bottcher 53-47%...Todd Chase wins easily...Annie Orlando & Helen Warren go to runoff
Deadline Over To Order Absentee Ballot
Republicans have traditionally dominated absentee voting in Florida, but this year, Democrats seem to be closing the gap.
Wednesday was the deadline to request a ballot by mail.
Depending on the post office, Friday may be the last day to return a ballot by mail, so it's received by 7:00 PM on election day.
In 2008, Republicans held a 15% edge in absentee voting.
The gap has narrowed to four percent this election cycle.
A total of 2.6 million Floridians have already voted.
- Democrats Use Of Absentee Ballots On The Rise
- Several Interesting Matchups as Election Ballots Set
- New Charter Amendment on Mayoral Elections' Ballot
- DeCastro Hopes 8,000 Absentee Ballots Get Tossed Out
- Small City Big Politics: Election Day in City of Alachua
- As Election Nears, Some Voters Grow Tired of Constant Political Ads
- Voter Registration Deadline For Primary Election Right Around The Corner
- City Of Gainesville Election Deadline
- Election Deadline Approaching
- Reactions to President Obama's Immigration Order