Florida Voters Head To Polls Early
Early voting is underway.
About 1.9 million Floridians have already cast ballots eight days before election day.
The Department of State said as of Monday morning, nearly 1.4 million people had cast absentee ballots and more than 500,000 people cast ballots in person during the early voting period that started on Saturday.
The vote is almost evenly split by party between Democrats and Republicans.
The total represents nearly 16% of florida's 11.9 million voters.
- George P. Bush Makes a Stop in Gainesville, Encouraging Young Voters to Get to the Polls
- Early Voters In North Central Florida
- Tracking Down, "Undecided," Voters
- Residents are Already Hitting the Polls
- Senate Defeats Democratic, Republican Loan Plans
- Voters to Decide Marijuana Amendment
- Non-citizen Voters
- Blair Wins Nomination for Republican Marion County Sheriff Candidate
- Voter Registration Deadline Draws Future Voters
- Republicans Await Returns in Two Southern States