Florida Voters Head To Polls Early
Early voting is underway.
About 1.9 million Floridians have already cast ballots eight days before election day.
The Department of State said as of Monday morning, nearly 1.4 million people had cast absentee ballots and more than 500,000 people cast ballots in person during the early voting period that started on Saturday.
The vote is almost evenly split by party between Democrats and Republicans.
The total represents nearly 16% of florida's 11.9 million voters.
- George P. Bush Makes a Stop in Gainesville, Encouraging Young Voters to Get to the Polls
- Hundreds Head to the Polls for Early Voting
- Early voter claims voter fraud at polls
- Voters to Decide on Medical Marijuana Following Florida Supreme Court Vote
- Early voting underway in several Florida counties
- Early Voting Polls
- Voter pepper-sprayed in South Florida poll dispute
- Early Voters In North Central Florida
- Vote 2014: Update on Governors Race Before Polls Close
- North Central Florida Early Voting Turnout