Lightning Strikes Boy During Football Practice
A southwest Florida boy was struck by lightning during football practice.
Southwest Florida Christian Academy officials say 11-year-old Jesse Watlington was struck while running out on the field for practice.
The middle school student is in critical condition and is not breathing on his own.
Coaches say the clouds were blue when the lightning happened.
- Construction Worker Dies After Lightning Strike
- Lightning Kills One, Injures Two
- Lightning Strikes Ocala Home
- Couple Gets Married During Tropical Storm
- "Strike Out Hunger" Food Drives Wraps Up
- Potential Longshoremen Strike Looms
- Meyer To Coach During Spring Football Practice
- Lightning May Be Cause of Large YMCA Fire
- Attorney Says Boy Did Not Intend To Shoot Anyone During High School Shooting
- Boy Charged With Murder