Medical Alert Bracelet Stops Home Invasion
An arrest has been made in the case of a South Florida home invasion, during which a 94 year-old woman was injured.
Authorities say the suspect broke into the woman's Port Saint Lucie home and beat and robbed her, however the attack was thwarte when the woman pressed her medical alert bracelet and a dispatcher responded over the intercom.
Neighbors say the suspect is a landscaper who worked for more than a decade for multiple homeowners in their community, including the victim herself.
- Man Guilty in Fatal Marion County Home Invasion Shooting
- Investigation on Invasion Complicated by Home's Conditions
- Two men in jail after violent home invasion in Gainesville
- MCSO Home Invasion
- 90-year-old Stops Home Invasion
- Silver Alert in Place for Missing Putnam County Man
- Amber alert update: Four-year-old girl found in Tennessee
- Lake City man arrested in shooting, home invasion
- Suspect in Tampa Home Invasions, Assaults Caught
- Brutal Home Invasion Reported in Polk County