Shooting at Arapahoe HS in Littleton just south of Denver; at least 2 shot.
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (AP) - State election officials say nearly 4.5 million Floridians have already voted.
So far nearly 1.9 million Democrats have voted early, or used an absentee ballot, compared to 1.73 million Republicans. An additional 795,711 non-affiliated people have also voted.
There are nearly 12 million registered voters in the crucial swing state so nearly 40 percent of all voters have cast a ballot prior to Election Day.
The numbers reflect voting through the end of Saturday when early voting ended. It does not include four hours of early voting that took place Sunday in one site in central Florida.
A judge in Orange County extended early voting at that location because it was suspended the previous day after a suspicious package was discovered.
- Five Former Florida Governors Visit University of Florida
- Tea Party's Yoho A Major Upset in Florida
- Obama Pressing for 'Buffett Rule' in Florida
- Groups Call on Florida to Halt Voter Purge
- 6 Members of Congress Ask Florida to Stop Voter Purge
- New Poll: Obama Leads Romney in Florida, Bill Nelson Ahead in Senate Race
- Obama: Florida's Electoral Votes Make Nice Birthday Gifts
- Presidential Race Overshadows Florida Primary
- LeMieux: Mack is "the Charlie Sheen" of Florida Politics
- Florida Lawmakers Giving Redistricting Another Try