Man Pleads Not Guilty To Murdering Teen
JACKSONVILLE, Fla- A Florida man has pleaded not guilty to murdering a teenager at a Jacksonville gas station on Friday night.
Police say 45-year-old Michael Dunn told them he felt threatened after arguing with 17-year-old Jordan Davis over loud music coming from the student's SUV.
Three other teens were in the car.
Police say Dunn opened fire, hitting the teen twice.
Dunn was arrested at his home in Brevard County.
He arrived at the Duval County Jail on Tuesday afternoon.
- Teen Pleads Guilty to Sexually Assaulting and Killing Jacksonville Toddler
- Teen Pleads Not Guilty in Ohio Cragslist Killings
- Michael Dunn Jail Cell Graffiti
- Florida Man Charged in $80M Drug Heist Pleads Not Guilty
- Man Known as "Romeo Bandit" Pleads Not Guilty
- Man Pleads Guilty To Fatally Stabbing Bears Fan
- Man Charged in Abortion Clinic Fire Pleads Guilty
- 2 Murder Suspects, Teen Killed During Police Crash
- Women Accused of Hawthorne Murder Plead Guilty
- Local Man Pleads Guilty to Dino Smuggling