Salvation Army Out Ringing Bells
Let the bell ringing begin.
The Christmas season wouldn't be complete without the salvation army bell ringers.
Today at the state capitol the Salvation Army began its annual red kettle kickoff.
From now through the end of the season members of the Salvation Army will have their bright red kettles outside of stores across the state.
The money raised over the next eight weeks has to last the Salvation Army the entire year.
The Salvation Army also is launching its Angel Tree Outreach.
The trees are set up in malls across the state.
People who want to help, can take an angel off the tree and then buy Christmas presents for the child whose name is printed on the paper angel.
- Top Earning Bell Ringer is Full of Christmas Cheer
- Christmas Tree Sales Down Because of Florida Heat
- Where Does Your Christmas Tree Come From?
- Salvation Army's Megan's Angel Campaign
- Salvation Army Feeding the Homeless Before & After Thanksgiving
- Salvation Army Lends Hand To Debby Victims
- Salvation Army Bell Ringers
- Angel Tree Program Helps Less Fortunate
- Has the Final Bell Tolled for Red Kettle Donations?
- Authorities Arrest Six in South Florida Crime Ring