Concealed Weapon Permits to Hit One Million Mark
This week, the State of Florida is expected to hit the one million permit mark.
That's a permit for one out of every 19 people in the state.
Florida Governor Rick Scott has been supported by the NRA but this week he told CNN that he's ready to talk about gun control issues.
President Obama is pushing for lawmakers to reinstate a ban on military-style assault weapons and close the gun show loop-hole
- Bill Allowing School Officials to Carry Concealed Weapons on Campus Moves Forward
- Hit-and-Run Leaves Two Dead and One Critically Injured
- Fire at Brewery Causes One Million in Damages
- Weapons, Explosives Found in Dorm at UCF
- Supreme Court leaves state assault weapons bans in place
- $485 million Powerball jackpot is 5th largest in US history
- UF gets $10 million zika grant
- Marine Doing a Million Pushups for a Good Cause
- Dengue Fever Cases Show Up in Florida
- Alligator Attacks Handler During Show