Key West Flights
KEY WEST, Fla. (AP) - Two commercial airlines have begun nonstop seasonal service between Key West and the Northeast.
Fire trucks, a red carpet and a man blowing a conch shell greeted passengers stepping off Delta Airlines and U.S. Airways flights Saturday at Key West International Airport.
Delta Airlines is offering flights from New York's LaGuardia Airport daily through Jan. 5. Those flights also will run each Saturday from March 2 through April 6. Key West airport officials say the 1,211-mile flight is the longest commercial route ever to serve the city.
U.S. Airways flights from Washington's Reagan National Airport are being offered once daily through Jan. 5. Those flights will continue each Saturday through April.
- Nutcracker-Key West
- 50th Annual Fine Arts Festival in Cedar Key This Weekend
- Key West Yachts
- Florida Keys Man Charged with Threating Officials
- Weekend Problems At Gainesville Regional Airport Force Cancellations, Diverted Flights
- US Airlines to Halt Northeast Flights
- Flight From Florida Diverted To New York
- Passenger Attacks Crew on NC-to-Florida Flight
- West Nile Virus Found in Alachua County
- First Human Case of West Nile in Alachua County