Key West Flights
KEY WEST, Fla. (AP) - Two commercial airlines have begun nonstop seasonal service between Key West and the Northeast.
Fire trucks, a red carpet and a man blowing a conch shell greeted passengers stepping off Delta Airlines and U.S. Airways flights Saturday at Key West International Airport.
Delta Airlines is offering flights from New York's LaGuardia Airport daily through Jan. 5. Those flights also will run each Saturday from March 2 through April 6. Key West airport officials say the 1,211-mile flight is the longest commercial route ever to serve the city.
U.S. Airways flights from Washington's Reagan National Airport are being offered once daily through Jan. 5. Those flights will continue each Saturday through April.
- Nutcracker-Key West
- Florida Keys Man Charged with Threating Officials
- Key West Yachts
- Felman West Virginia Plant to Temporarily Halt Production
- 48th Annual Cedar Key Arts Festival
- Cedar Key Takes a Hit by Tropical Storm Debby
- 50th Annual Fine Arts Festival in Cedar Key This Weekend
- West Nile Virus Found in Alachua County
- First Human Case of West Nile in Alachua County
- US Airlines to Halt Northeast Flights