Tampa Bay Quadruplets Come Home for Christmas
TAMPA - A Tampa Bay area couple are calling it a Christmas miracle. After unsuccesfully trying to have children for two years, a final attempt earlier this year resulted in quadruplets.
In March, Sophia, Olivia, Emily, and Noah were born prematurely, weighing a little over one pound each.
After weeks of intense care, in August the last baby was able to go home for the first time.
- Two Tampa Bay Deputies Shoot Suspect Several Times
- Tampa Bay Man Sentenced to Death
- Accused Would-Be-Terrorist Pleads Not Guilty in Tampa
- Tampa School District's Special Needs Policies Under Review After Student Death
- Where Does Your Christmas Tree Come From?
- Suspect in Tampa Home Invasions, Assaults Caught
- Make Your Christmas Trees Last Until Christmas
- Tampa Police Shooting
- Sibling Tourists Happy to be Home After Being Shipwrecked
- Marine Arrives Home from Mexican Jail