Boy Shot in Foot on NYE
What went up eventually had to come down.
That includes New Year's Eve gunfire.
An eight-year-old boy was hurt when he was shot in the foot during festivities on Jacksonville's Riverwalk.
The boy was with his family when he told his father his foot hurt.
When the boy's father checked the child's shoe, he found a bullet.
Emergency personnel transported the eight-year-old to Shands Jacksonville with non-life threatening injuries.
- Five Shot and Three Dead in Lake Butler Shooting Spree
- 13-foot, 6-inch Alligator Captured in N. Fla.
- Florida Sergeant With "Foot Fetish" Facing Sex Changes
- Attorney Says Boy Did Not Intend To Shoot Anyone During High School Shooting
- Police Say Shooting Victim Fired Shots Into Crowd
- Boy Shoots Brother, Charged with Attempted Homicide
- Lake City Police Still Investigating Accidental Shooting Death of 11-Year Old Boy
- Teen Dies After 50-Foot Fall While Working For Tree Service
- Man Hospitalized After 15-Foot Fall From Tree
- Young horse recovering after getting stuck in 4 foot deep hole