Warrant Cruise Arrest
CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. (AP) - A woman returning from a cruise vacation is being held in a central Florida jail on a warrant from 1991.
Brevard County Jail records show 41-year-old Robin Hall is being held on an out-of-county warrant. She'll stay there until she is transferred to Orange County - possibly on Thursday - where she was arrested more than 20 years ago for stealing a pack of cigarettes at a local Walmart. She was 18 at the time.
Hall tells WESH TV she owes the state $85 in court costs.
She was taken into custody last week after arriving at Port Canaveral from vacation with her family. WESH reports that when authorities checked the cruise ship's passenger list for terrorists, they found a warrant for Hall.
Jail records don't list an attorney.
- Suspect Arrested on Sexual Battery Warrant
- Deputies Serve 17th Warrant Arrest On Alachua County Man
- Drug Abuse in Palatka, 33 Arrest Warrants Issued
- Arrest Warrant for Ocala Woman Charged with Second Degree Murder
- Governor Scott Signs Death Warrant
- Death Warrant Issued for Askari Abdullah Muhammad
- Scott Signs Death Warrant for Serial Killer Gore
- Governor Scott Signs Kimbrough's Death Warrant
- NOON UPDATE: Another Carnival Cruise Ship in Trouble
- Carnival: Boy drowns in pool on cruise