Woman Guilty of Selling Child for Drugs and Sex
Jacksonville Beach - A 36-year-old woman faces up to 30 years in prison after pleading guilty to four counts of child neglect.
Investigators say the woman repeatedly allowed her 6-year-old daughter to be sexually abused in exchange for drugs and money.
The woman allegedly agreed to testify against four other suspects charged in the case.
The woman's attorney says his client did not fully understand her child was being abused because of drug and mental health issues.
- Woman Sells Her Baby for a Truck
- Florida Man Charged in $80M Drug Heist Pleads Not Guilty
- Florida Woman Pleads Not Guilty in 'Toxic Tush' Case
- Florida Woman Found Guilty of Feeding Bears
- Woman And Child Die In House Fire
- Officers Arrested For Re-selling Drugs
- Fla. Woman Accused of Selling Phony IPhones In Identity Theft Scam
- US Army General Pleads Not Guilty to Sex Charges
- Kentucky Woman Pleads Guilty in Pregnant Woman's Death
- Roc-A-Fella Pleads Guilty To Drugs