Plane Makes Emergency Landing in South Florida
Happening around the state, a US Airways flight had to be diverted to For Lauderdale after the pilot had trouble maneuvering the aircraft.
The plane, cited with a hydraulics issue was coming from Jamaica to Charlotte, North Carolina when the emergency landing happened.
All one hundred persons on board are reported to be ok.
They are being placed on other flights and continuing their trip to Charlotte.
- Plane Carrying Miami Heat Players Makes Emergency Landing
- Plane Makes Emergency Landing At Ocala Airport
- Sheriff Helicopter Makes Emergency Landing
- Diverted Plane Lands in Miami to Check Pressure
- Van Poyck Executed for Murder of South Florida Corrections Officer
- Sheriff: 3 kids among 5 dead in South Florida
- South Florida Drug Scandal Causes FHSAA to Rethink Testing Policies
- Fighter Jet Emergency Landing
- Woman Arrested After Scamming South Florida Students
- Authorities Arrest Six in South Florida Crime Ring