Fatal Bicycle Accident
SARASOTA, Fla. (AP) - A 55-year-old female bicyclist has died after being struck by a car in a marked crosswalk in southwest Florida.
Florida Highway Patrol officials said the bicyclist failed to notice an oncoming car as she crossed the intersection Friday.
Authorities said the unidentified victim was struck by a car driven by 74 year old Donald Struble, thrown onto the shoulder of the road and later pronounced dead.
No charges have been filed.
- Fatal Crash on South Florida Highway
- Toddler Leaves Hospital After Lawnmower Accident
- Helmet Cam Shows Last Moments Leading Up to Fatal Sky Diving Accident
- States Fight Discrimination Toward Gay Foster Kids
- Kidnapped Florida Woman Escapes Abductors in Mississippi
- Sexual Abuse Survivor, Visits Center for Sex Offenders
- Air Force Airwoman Charged in Boyfriend's Murder
- Toddler Dragged Underneath Car
- Heroes Rescue Disabled Vet from Pond
- Panhandle River Drowning Deaths