Fatal Bicycle Accident
SARASOTA, Fla. (AP) - A 55-year-old female bicyclist has died after being struck by a car in a marked crosswalk in southwest Florida.
Florida Highway Patrol officials said the bicyclist failed to notice an oncoming car as she crossed the intersection Friday.
Authorities said the unidentified victim was struck by a car driven by 74 year old Donald Struble, thrown onto the shoulder of the road and later pronounced dead.
No charges have been filed.
- Helmet Cam Shows Last Moments Leading Up to Fatal Sky Diving Accident
- Fatal Crash on South Florida Highway
- Toddler Leaves Hospital After Lawnmower Accident
- FBI: Orlando Man Fatally Shot in Boston Bombing Probe
- Fla. Homeowner Fatally Shoots Invader
- Toddler Fatally Struck by Out-of-control Truck
- Two Men Arrested in Fatal Stabbing in Boynton Beach
- Man Pleads Guilty To Fatally Stabbing Bears Fan
- Man Fatally Wounded at Florida Shooting Range
- Man Gets Life For Fatal Home Invasion