Governor Rick Scott Preps for State of the State Address
TALLAHASSEE - In the face of a national sequester, Governor Rick Scott is preparing for his State of the State address on Tuesday.
Many Tea Party members believe he's strayed from the conservative wave he rode into office.
His address will still touch on what he's always been about - jobs.
But his new-found look on teachers and compromise with the legislature and cooperation with the president's health care plan has many Tea Partiers mad.
Just yesterday Scott announced three appointments and three re-appointments to the Continuing Care Advisory Council.
- Governor Scott Rescheduled Gore Execution For October
- Governor Scott Touts Job Growth at Annual 'State of the State' Address
- Governor Scott Enlists Support from Board of Education
- Governor Scott Full Interview
- Governor Scott Signs Death Warrant
- Governor Scott Pushes For Healthcare For Floridians
- Governor Scott to Sue VA
- Governor Scott Makes Reference to Wrong Person
- Governor Scott Meets With Black Caucus
- Governor Scott Signs Kimbrough's Death Warrant