Man Arrested For Violating Trump Restraining Order
DORAL, Fla. - A man is being held without bond in South Florida after authorities say he violated a restraining order instructing him to stay away from one of Donald Trump's daughters.
Doral police arrested John Eugene Enabnit at a hotel Monday. He was being held Wednesday at a Miami-Dade County jail on a charge of violating a restraining order issued by a New York court.
Ivanka Trump is an executive vice president for her father's Trump Organization and appeared on his reality television show "The Apprentice."
Donald Trump owns the Trump Doral Resort & Spa, where Tiger Woods won the Cadillac Championship on Sunday.
Police Chief Richard Blom says Enabnit was escorted off the resort's grounds Saturday.
Blom says Enabnit told officers that he had been trying to see Ivanka Trump.
- Gainesville2Go Employee Gets Restraining Order Against Owner
- Gainesville Man Stopped for Seat Belt Violation, Arrested for Drug Possession
- Man Attacks Woman In McDonald's Drive-Through
- Man Feeds His Daughter Bleach
- Man Guilty of Daughter's Starvation Death
- Police: Man Robs McDonald's Through Drive-Thru Window
- Knife-Wielding Man Tased By Gainesville Police During Struggle at Area McDonalds
- Man Stabbed in McDonald's Drive-Thru
- Reactions to President Obama's Immigration Order
- Shootout at Daytona Beach McDonald's