Teen Burn Victim, Arrested on Drug Charges
PALM BEACH COUNTY - In south Florida, a teen that was once set on fire by his classmates was arrested Wednesday night.
Police say Michael Brewer had marijuana, crack-cocaine, oxycodone and drug paraphernalia in his possession. Brewer has been charged with possession of a controlled substance.
You may remember back in 2009, Brewer was doused with alcohol and set on fire by several classmates.
He jumped into a nearby pool to put out the flames, but he suffered severe burns to two-thirds to his body.
His mother says Brewer has been through a lot and is trying to find himself.
- Teen Charged For Stabbing His Father
- Teen Shot By Grandfather, Charges May Be Filed
- Gainesville Woman Arrested for Drugs, Says She Needed Money for Son's Birthday
- Body found in trunk of burning car
- Deadliest Days for Teen Drivers
- 2 Men Arrested and Charged With Murder in Ocala
- Arrest Warrant for Ocala Woman Charged with Second Degree Murder
- 2 Teens Arrested for Allegedly Threatening Rape Victim
- Putnam Corrections Officer Arrested on Drug Charges
- Bronson Man Arrested on Drug Charges