Vehicle Impaled by Guardrail
MIAMI - A driver's vehicle was impaled on a guardrail on a Miami expressway Monday.
Police say the driver admitted he may have nodded off behind the wheel.
The guardrail went through the front grille into the passenger's side of the car and continued about 20 feet out of the rear window.
The driver suffered only minor injuries but he was arrested at the scene. Police say he is a habitual offender with a suspended license.
- 3 Dead, 8 Injured After Vehicle Hits, Kills Bear
- Pedestrian Who Was Hit By Vehicle Dies
- Pedestrian killed after being struck by two vehicles
- Help needed identifying vehicle thieves
- Man arrested for vehicle theft in Gainesville
- Two vehicle crash near Williston
- Hit and run involving stolen vehicle
- Is a guardrail on I-75 necessary to protect drivers from Paynes Prairie?
- Man Charged with Throwing Kittens from Vehicle
- Senate Votes to Roll Back Motor Vehicle Fees