Two People Killed In Miami-Dade Helicopter Crash
MIAMI - Two people have been killed in a helicopter that crashed after departing an executive airport in southwest Miami-Dade County.
Miami-Dade Fire Rescue officials say the Robinson R44 helicopter went down Wednesday afternoon about two miles east of Kendall-Tamiami Executive Airport. It crashed in a parking lot and burst into flames.
The officials said two people aboard were killed. Their identities were not immediately released. There were no injuries on the ground.
The Federal Aviation Administration is investigating the crash.
- Two Miami-Dade County Men Steal Bait Trailer
- Two Men Arrested by Miami-Dade Police for Running Illegal Slaughterhouse
- Miami-Dade to Cut Healthcare Planning Dept. Oct. 1
- Miami-Dade County judge strikes down same-sex marriage ban
- Two Killed in Miami Dade Garage Collaspe
- Two Cyclists Killed in Two Separate Crashes
- Two Killed In Southwest Florida Crash
- Plane Crash Kills Two
- NTSB Rules in 2011 Helicopter Crash in Clay County
- Man Convicted Of Killing Two Relatives Executed