Brevard County Teen Gets Bitten by Shark and Thinks it is Cool
In Brevard County, teenager Michael Adler was bitten on the ankle by a shark.
Fire rescue crews said he was already out of the water when they arrived at the scene.
He was taken to the hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
Brevard County has passed Volusia County to become the number one county in Florida for shark attacks.
- Child Possibly Bitten by Shark in Panama City Beach
- Teen gets hit by bus
- Couple Gets Married During Tropical Storm
- Michigan teen makes prom dress out of Starburst wrappers
- Woman Attacked by Shark in Jacksonville
- Shark Chumming
- Deadliest Days for Teen Drivers
- World's Fastest Land Mammal Sets New Record
- Dog Saved From Rush Hour Traffic
- Store Owners Attack Robbers With Bear Spray