Brevard County Teen Gets Bitten by Shark and Thinks it is Cool
In Brevard County, teenager Michael Adler was bitten on the ankle by a shark.
Fire rescue crews said he was already out of the water when they arrived at the scene.
He was taken to the hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
Brevard County has passed Volusia County to become the number one county in Florida for shark attacks.
- Child Possibly Bitten by Shark in Panama City Beach
- Teen gets hit by bus
- Couple Gets Married During Tropical Storm
- Michigan teen makes prom dress out of Starburst wrappers
- Shark Chumming
- A Teen Shoots A Volusia County Sheriff's Deputy
- Deadliest Days for Teen Drivers
- Local Business Owner Expanding After ABC's Shark Tank Success
- Purple Squirrel Puzzles Pennsylvanian Couple
- Two car crash sends water shooting into the air