1 Killed, 1 Injured When SUV Hits Orlando Bus Stop
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) - A sports utility vehicle plowed into an Orlando a bus stop, killing a woman and injuring another.
The incident happened late Monday.
Orlando television station WESH (http://bit.ly/13isk1S ) reports a witness told authorities the SUV driver lost control while trying to pass another vehicle.
One victim was dead at the scene. The other woman was taken to a hospital with severe leg injuries.
Orlando police have not released the name of the victims or the driver.
No further details were immediately available.
- 4 Injured When SUV Rams into Florida Waffle House
- 2 killed, 6 Injured in Interstate 75 Crash
- 3 Dead, 8 Injured After Vehicle Hits, Kills Bear
- Man Hit Victim With SUV After Family Fight
- Man Dies After Being Hit By Branch In Orlando
- Orlando Teen Hit By Car
- Deputy Injured in Hit-and-Run Crash
- Tallahassee Area Teacher Killed In Wreck With Bus
- Zimmerman Helped 4 Out of Wrecked SUV
- Two Injured in Hit and Run Boat Crash on Lake Lanier