1-Year-Old Girl Drowns in Family's Swimming Pool
SPRING HILL, Fla. (AP) - Authorities are investigating the drowning of a 1-year-old girl found in her family's swimming pool in Hernando County.
The Tampa Bay Times reports (http://bit.ly/15vZPOy) that the incident happened Friday.
Officials say the toddler fell into the pool while her family was cooking dinner. Her parents told detectives that they noticed that "it got too quiet." When the girl was found floating in the pool, her mother started CPR.
The girl was taken to the hospital, where she was pronounced dead.
- Police Officer's 3-year-old Child Drowns
- Bullied 12-year-old Girl Commits Suicide
- 67-Year-Old Man Found Dead In Laundry Room
- Tampa Man Accused of Abusing, Killing 3-year-old
- Carnival: Boy drowns in pool on cruise
- Zimmerman's Attorney Wants Jury Pool Sequestered
- Mother Charged In Infant's Bathtub Drowning
- 12-Year-Old Miami Gardens Girl Killed by Stray Bullet
- 6 Year Old Boy Almost Drowned at City Pool
- 'Hiccup Girl' on Trial on Murder Charge in Florida