Human Remains Found in Trunk of Burned Car
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (AP) - Authorities say they have found human remains in the trunk of a burned vehicle near Jacksonville.
St. John's County Sheriff's deputies said a passerby noticed the vehicle parked on a dirt road early Friday morning. The vehicle was completely burned. As authorities searched the car, they discovered human remains in the trunk.
The Florida Times-Union reports the area is being treated as a crime scene.
Anyone with information is being asked to call Crime Stoppers of Northeast Florida at (888) 277-8477 (TIPS).
- Body found in trunk of burning car
- 2 Bodies Found Inside Burned-out Car
- Toddler Dragged Underneath Car
- Man Faces Charges After Leaving Dogs in Hot Car
- Skeletal Remains Found in Northwest Florida
- Pensacola Toddler Found Dead in Car
- Murder-Remains Found
- States Fight Discrimination Toward Gay Foster Kids
- Kidnapped Florida Woman Escapes Abductors in Mississippi
- Fatal Bicycle Accident