Man Accidentally Electrocuted in Attic
LARGO, Fla. (AP) - Authorities are investigating the death of a Largo man who was electrocuted while doing electrical work in his attic.
Pinellas County deputies and the Largo Fire Department responded to the scene Friday evening after receiving a call from the victim's wife. Andrzej Drapala was found with burn marks on his hands and chest. He was taken to the hospital where he was pronounced dead.
Deputies say the death appears to be an accident.
His wife told authorities she tried calling for him and when he did not respond, she climbed to the attic and found the 45-year-old Drapala unresponsive.
The investigation continues.
- Man Who Killed Longest Python Gets its Snakeskin
- Man Hit Victim With SUV After Family Fight
- Man Faces Charges After Leaving Dogs in Hot Car
- Panhandle Man Sleeping on Tracks Killed by Train
- Florida Keys Man Charged with Threating Officials
- 2 Florida Children Accidentally Run Over by Mowers
- States Fight Discrimination Toward Gay Foster Kids
- Kidnapped Florida Woman Escapes Abductors in Mississippi
- Fatal Bicycle Accident
- Sexual Abuse Survivor, Visits Center for Sex Offenders