Zimmerman Trial Day 4: Colorful Comments in Court
On day 4 of jury selection in the George Zimmerman murder trial, the judge decided she will sequester the jury.
The comments of those potential jurors...blunt and accusatory at times as attorneys questioned them.
One woman, Juror E-81 said she sides with George Zimmerman, claiming that Trayvon Martin was going down a path of destruction.
Another juror, who claimed she would be un-biased once the actual trial started, said she believes Martin was more at fault the night of the shooting -"Did you think one side was more responsible than the other? Yes, Trayvon."
Though she thought Trayvon at fault, she sympathized with his mother for losing her son.
Then there was juror E-75, the 26th overall person to be questioned during the proceedings, who was only a junior in high school when the shooting happened.
The judge said that she believes the trial will last 2 to 4 weeks rather than the original 4 to 6 weeks that's been talked about between the attorneys.
- Zimmerman Trial: 911 Call & Language In Court
- Zimmerman Trial Day 5: Witness Places Trayvon Martin on Top of Zimmerman
- Zimmerman Trial Day 6: Detectives Ask Why Zimmerman Chased Trayvon Martin
- Zimmerman Trial Day 8: State Tries to Prove Zimmerman was a "Wanna-be Cop"
- Zimmerman Trial: Day Seven
- Zimmerman Trial: Day Five
- Zimmerman Trial: Day Six
- Zimmerman Trial Day 11: Opening Statements
- Zimmerman Trial: Day 12, Crime-Scene Evidence
- Zimmerman Trial: First Full Day For The Defense