Florida Sergeant With "Foot Fetish" Facing Sex Changes
Published July 20th, 2013
PALM BEACH, Fla. (AP) - A veteran Palm Beach Sheriff's sergeant is facing sex charges after allegedly using his department-issued video camera to record a teenage girl.
The Palm Beach Post reports that Sgt. Mario Pradere was arrested Thursday on allegations of lewd conduct and video voyeurism.
According to Pradere's arrest report, a teenage girl alleged that the 50-year-old police sergeant massaged her feet while touching himself. The girl also alleged that he hid a department-issued video camera in her bedroom and recorded her while she undressed.
Police say Pradere later admitted to fondling the girl's feet and videotaping her. Authorities say the sergeant said his behavior resulted from a "fetish."
On Friday, Pradere's attorney said, quote, "People get arrested all the time, and they're presumed innocent. In Mr. Pradere's case, it's no different."
- 13-foot, 6-inch Alligator Captured in N. Fla.
- Court: Florida Man Can't Be Held As Sex Offender
- Suit: Patriots' Hernandez Shot Man in Face in Florida
- Confusion Plaguing "Obamacare" Still Major Hurdle in Florida
- Sex Scandal Investigation at Police Dept.
- Sexual Abuse Survivor, Visits Center for Sex Offenders
- Son Faces Neglect Charges After Mother Found Dead
- American Airlines Pilot Faces Child Porn Charges
- Brevard Community College Officially Changes Name
- Man Faces Charges After Leaving Dogs in Hot Car