Two Children Accidentally Run Over by Mowers
TAMPA, Fla. (AP) - Two Florida children were accidently run over by lawn mowers and severely injured, and both are undergoing treatment at gulf coast hospitals.
The Tampa Tribune (http://bit.ly/17yNVEk) reports that 4-year-old Makaya Lee's right leg and foot were severely injured Friday when she was run over by a mower operated by her father outside their home in Hardee County.
On Sunday, a 3-year-old boy named Jonathan Fox sustained a severe foot injury when he fell off his bike and his mother's boyfriend accidently backed a mower over him.
The incidents were similar to the one that severed the feet of Palm Harbor 2-year-old Ireland Nugent, who recently received prostheses.
- 2 Florida Children Accidentally Run Over by Mowers
- Toddler run over by lawn mower
- Family Member Accidentally Backs Over Toddler with Car
- Two Missing Children Found Safe, Asleep in a Car
- Cuba To Turn Over Florida Couple And Children
- Hit-and-Run Leaves Two Dead and One Critically Injured
- Two Men Arrested by Miami-Dade Police for Running Illegal Slaughterhouse
- Child Run Over By Father's Truck and Dies
- Beach Worker Run Over After Falling From Tractor
- Fleeing Man Run Over by DeLand Officer