13 ft. Gator Caught in Escambia County
ESCAMBIA COUNTY, FL - A group of hunters in Escambia county made quite the find, a 13 ft. alligator.
It took the group of 3 men just about 4 hours to subdue the 645 pound gator. The reptile was in the Perdido River. The hunter said the massive gator put up quite the struggle.
The men have some experience catching gators. One of the members of the group has caught 11 ft. alligators before, but he said this is definitely his biggest catch.
Alligator hunting season runs from August 15th to November 1st. According to the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission only 5 to 10 gators caught during a season are over 13 ft.
- Marion County Scammers Caught
- A Crime Caught On Tape at the Alachua County Jail
- Two Escaped Inmates Caught
- Suspect in Tampa Home Invasions, Assaults Caught
- Caught In The Act
- Crash Caught On Camera
- Hotel Scammer Caught in Orlando
- Woman Caught After Escaping from Jail
- 2 Dead After Caught In Rip Currents In Ormond Beach
- Largest Python Ever Caught in Florida