Accused Child Killer in Court
JACKSONVILLE- The man accused of killing an eight-year-old girl made a court appearance Wednesday.
Donald Smith waived his rights to a speedy trial during the proceedings.
Smith is accused of kidnapping Cherish Perrywinkle from a Wal-Mart and killing her.
Her body was found behind a local church the next day.
- Florida Serial Killer Appeals to US Supreme Court
- Execution of Mass Killer Blocked by Federal Appeals Court
- Accused Child Porn Trafficker In Court
- Child Killer Set to Be Executed
- Man Accused of Killing Four People, Appears in Court
- Lawyers to Look at Mental State of Accused Killer, Baby Kidnapper
- Life at a Standstill Despite Jury's Indictment of Accused Teen Killers
- Boy Accused in Killing of His Sister Due in Court
- Marion County Teens Accused of Murder In Court Today
- 3 People Accused of Murder Meet in Court